Saturday, September 5, 2009

Help Wanted!!!

Centeroak Poker Room Brotherhood,

I need your help. If you look in the Standings & Rankings section of our website, you will notice a new link. Please check it out. As you may notice, there are some sections that are missing content. This is where you come in. I have the weekly winners for 2009. What I need from you is help with who to put in the Biggest Loser Section. I can't remember who fits into those categories. Also, if there are any superlatives that you feel I may have left out, please feel free to let me know. Thanks in advance for any help

Let's keep this thing going. Catch you on the flip.

1 comment:

  1. I was out in the first hand not too long ago... and there is no way that Big Mark doesn't have the most re-buys!

    ReplyDelete