Friday, October 9, 2009

Jeremy's Top 25 College Football Poll

1.Alabama- *censored*
2.Florida- *censored*
3.Texas- Mack Brown was born in TN, right?
4.Cincinnati- Skyline Chilli is great and this one is for Basilio
5.Virginia Tech- I wish UT played Beamer Ball for Special Teams
6.Auburn- They might not deserve it, but they have looked better than lsu
7.USC- Thanks for smoking Cal
8.LSU- I do not believe, but they are SEC, so.....
9.Boise St- Blue turf rhymes with smurf...If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
10.TCU- I've been called a horned frog
11.Miami- I wish I was there
12.South Florida- they beat "hot bobby,hot bobby" good enough for me and I wish I was there
13.Iowa- They beat Penn State, thankee
14.Oregon- Ranked higher if their uniforms were not hideous
15.Oklahoma State- When I turn 40, will I be a man like Mike Gundy...I hope not
16.Nebraska- Orange Bowl, Fiesta Bowl *censored*
17.Ohio State-whatever
18.Ga Tech- Love the offense and anything that pisses off Ga Bulldogs is fine by me
19.Penn State- Bobby Bowden is not going to catch JoPa now, bwahhh
20.Wisco- undefeated, but who really cares
21.Kansas- undefeated, but who really cares
22.Missouri- undefeated, but who really cares
23.South Carolina- SEC
24.Ole Miss- SEC
25.UCLA- If I rank them, it makes the Vols look better, right?

Others receiving votes
Dallas Cowboys- they might be a top 25 team if they played college teams
Ohio U- Their coach was at Nebraska for the Fiesta Bowl *censored*

1 comment:

  1. How wrong was I about Auburn. I did not thank Arky could shut them down like they did for the first half of the game.

    ReplyDelete